RocketJump Producer Ashim Ahuja walks you through everything you will find on a production call sheet.
In order to make sure your crew shows up on time, in the right place, with everything they need to have ready for that day, you're going to need a call sheet.
A call sheet has everything your crew will need to know:
- Where are we filming?
- What time do I need to be there?
- Where do I park?
- What scenes are we doing?
- How long are the scenes we are doing?
- Which actors will be in the scenes?
- When do actors and/or specific crew arrive?
- Any special notes or props for those scenes?
- Where is the closest hospital in case of emergency?
- Will it be hot or cold? Rainy? (Do I need a sweater?)
- Who do I call if I need to reach someone?
- What is the name of our gaffer/director/props master/etc?
- What are we filming the next day?
You can find all these answers and more on the production call sheet.
Want to see our example call sheet? Click "Discuss This Lesson" above to see our template!
Your very own RJFS call sheet template will be available for download soon.
And remember: always look at the maps!